Well, this post is just for fun, but I believe that you’re gonna like the photos I’ve shared in this photos. All over the internet you’ll see lots of funny photos. I’m also sharing some funny photos, which proves that the person who did these works are either an engineer or have a mind of an engineer.
1. Wanna eat something? Don’t have a stove or gas burner? Try this:
2. Want a hot ‘hot dog’, but don’t have a oven to make it hot? Try this:
3. Try this spring powered bicycle, no more worries of leaking or pumping your tubes anymore:
4. Wanna hang out with friends & float on water at a time? Try this:
5. Don’t have a bicycle? No worry, steal a bicycle parking fence & make a bicycle:
6. Have a pickup & a car? Wanna drive both at a time? why not join them like this:
7. Water leaking? Solution is here:
8. Your bicycle seat stolen or broken? Try this new seat:
9. Remember the poem about a women living in a shoe? Now see some people floating in a shoe:
10. Doesn’t your micro-bus has a AC? Just do this:
11. Don’t like the traditional bicycles? Use this one:
12. Or use this one… this one carries goods and extra people too:
13. Dont’ want to wast some space on the floor? Hang the stand-fan:
14. Dont’ have a slim TV? But want to show people that you’ve gone one? Try this:
15. No, that’s not green peas powered! It’s just another use of USB:
16. Afraid of losing helmet & bike? Nothing’s going anywhere:
17. Tired of working? Take a break:
18. Wanna make some more noise? Don’t wanna waste energy? Try this:
19. Well, this person had an extra skating board:
20. Don’t have a bottle opener? This is for you:
21. Need a shade?
22. No electricity needed:
23. Is this the split AC?
24. Just before the release of first laptop:
25. Lost a wheel? Don’t worry:
26. Good use of chairs when not using them:
If you like the post, please share with your friends and family. And if you like my blog, you can join the fan page to get the latest updates. And obviously I suggest you to email subscribe through the form given at the top right corner to get the latest updates into your mail box, oh, I don’t spam.
All these photos were taken from the Facebook fan page Trust Me, I’m an “Engineer”.