The best thing you can do to your life is just be your self. People tries to copy from others, tries to be someone else. But people don’t just understand that being yourself has the true meaning. Here are some quotes about being your self. I hope this will help somone.
- “Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.” ― Rumi
- “Those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ― Oscar Wilde
- “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” ― Marilyn Monroe
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” ― Maya Angelou, Letter to My Daughter
- “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.” ― Allen Ginsberg
- “Always be a first rate version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else.” ― Judy Garland
- “Don’t you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can’t be exactly who you are.” ― Lady Gaga
- Hey. Don’t ever let somebody tell you… You can’t do something. Not even me. All right? You got a dream… You gotta protect it. People can’t do somethin’ themselves, they wanna tell you you can’t do it. If you want somethin’, go get it. ― Christopher Gardner in the movie The pursuit of Happyness
- “be yourself- not your idea of what you think somebody else’s idea of yourself should be.” ― Henry David Thoreau
- “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everyone will respect you.” ― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
- “Just be yourself, there is no one better.” ― Taylor Swift
- “Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.” ― Brian Tracy
- “Make the most of yourself….for that is all there is of you.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Never dull your shine for somebody else.” ― Tyra Banks
- “Be yourself, don’t take anything from anyone, and never let them take you alive.” ― Gerard Way
- “Don’t compromise yourself – you’re all you have.” ― John Grisham, The Rainmaker
- “Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for” ― Oliver James
- “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” ― Dolly Parton
- “You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?” ― Dr. Seuss
If you like the post, please share with your friends and family. And if you like my blog, you can join the fan page to get the latest updates. And obviously I suggest you to email subscribe through the form given at the top right corner to get the latest updates into your mail box, oh, I don’t spam.
Don’t forget to express what you think in the comment box. It’s open for everyone.